Pre- order* items will be shipped the next 90 business day based on stock availability after the order has been received. Canadian customers should allow extra 7-10 business days for the goods to arrive.
- Alberta - $25.00
- British Columbia - $25.00
- Manitoba - $25.00
- New Brunswick - $25.00
- Newfoundland and Labrador - $25.00
- Northwest Territories - $57.00
- Nova Scotia - $25.00
- Nunavut - $55.00
- Ontario - $25.00
- Prince Edward Island - $25.00
- Quebec - $25.00
- Saskatchewan - $25.00
- Yukon - $50.00
- International - $55.00
To estimate when your order will be delivered, please take the following into account:
- All orders are subject to credit card authorization and verification prior to processing
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Please note that we are unable to ship to addresses using P.O. boxes
*Sometimes, we have merchandise for sale which has not yet been received at our warehouse or which has sold out and is being restocked. You will notice that this product is either marked as a "pre-order" or "backorder". However, you can still purchase these items in order to reserve your favourite item along with its colour or size (if applicated), and we'll deliver them to you as soon as supplies are replenished.CANCELLATIONS & MODIFICATIONS
The extended delivery date on your order is displayed when you add a pre-order/backorder item to your bag, and again at the checkout. If you order a mixture of pre-order/backorder and in-stock products in your order, you will only be charged once for delivery.
We do our best to keep these dates accurate, but please be aware that in rare circumstances, we may experience delays. In this case, we will email you the new expected delivery date. If 10 days have passed without any information, if you wish, we will refund you 100% no question asked. In any case of this inconvinience, we will send you a special discount code of 5% - 10% which you can use in your next order. If this is the case, we will let you know as soon as we can..
To ensure efficient shipping of your order we aim to have the parcel dispatched as quickly as possible, which means we start working on your order immediately as soon as you submit it. Unfortunately, this does mean that once you have confirmed your order you will not be able to make amendments to the order. We are also unable to add or remove items or add coupon codes to orders once they have been placed.
CHANGE DELIVERY ADDRESS ONCE ORDER HAS BEEN DISPATCHED
- The shipping address you provide MUST be a valid address with a postal service. We are not responsible for the orders which are sent to incorrect or incomplete addresses filled in our website. If you want to change your shipping address, please contact us as soon as possible, it can be changed when the order has not been shipped out.
- Once your order has been shipped, we are unable to redirect it, please do ensure there will be someone available to sign for your parcel.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
Simply click on the link from your order confirmation email. If you’re having trouble tracking your order, get in touch with us.
JUST IN CASE
If your order hasn't arrived by the estimated delivery date, please try the following:
- Check your order's progress using the tracking number and link in your email confirmation.
- Check if an attempted delivery card has been left for you, as your order might be waiting at a local delivery depot.
- Ask your neighbours if they've accepted your delivery for you.
- Check in any safe areas the driver may have left your package.
OUT OF STOCK OR DISCONTINUED
All items are subject to availability. Usually, if an item is showing on our website then it is available to order. However, during exceptionally busy periods, demand can sometimes outweigh the amount of stock we have and we may not be able to fulfill your order. If this is the case, we will let you know as soon as we can.
WHY HAS MY ORDER BEEN REFUNDED?
In rare cases, due to high demand, an item which you have ordered may suddenly become unavailable. If these events occur we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm any cancellation/ amendment to your order. If your order contains additional items, we will dispatch the rest of your order and refund the item which is out of stock.
As always, before we dispatch your order to you, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer and verify your billing and shipping address. If you have pre-ordered an item it will be shipped once the item is in stock. If any item(s) from your order is out of stock, we will ship out in-stock items, and give you refunds of out-of-stock item(s). Once your order has been shipped, we are unable to redirect it, please ensure there will be someone available to sign for your parcel. To avoid delays please ensure that your billing details are correct and match the address on your credit card statement. Sales tax may be charged on orders.
- We understand sometimes you want to send gifts to your beloved, so we’re now accepting international orders. To place your international order (outside of Canada), please go ahead.
- We will ship to all countries on a DDU basis (Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means you will be liable for any import duties which may be charged on your order or at the delivery of your order. The invoice will show prices exclusive of duties*. Once you receive your parcel, you are liable for all import duties, customs, and local taxes levies (if have) by your shipping destination. Teslative is not responsible for any fees charged by customs. Please note Teslative is unable to provide the exact amount of taxes or duties that may be due upon delivery. Once Teslative has delivered the merchandise to the carrier, the purchaser assumes the risk of loss and title for the merchandise. Teslative will not be responsible for the loss or damage of an item(s).
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so unlike most other special occasion retailers we accept returns for exchange or store credit if you are not 100 % satisfied. Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange (shipping charges are non-refundable) and any received thereafter may be denied. All returning items must be shipped through traceable mail at the customer's expense. Items must be returned in their original condition and packaging including intact tags. The original box is considered a part of the product and items returned without it or missing any accessories (if applicable) may be sent back to the customer.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition plus accessories (if applicable) that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, or they will be considered as non-refundable and return back to you. Très Fancy will not accept returns for any items that have been worn, exposed to damaging elements or if the tag has been removed. Returns that are soiled or damaged through wear and tear may not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods and non-returnable items cannot be returned/refunded. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gasses.
- Returns and exchange must be received in original condition, unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached. Please be careful when trying on your items. Any items that are soiled with makeup or smelly will not be issued a refund.
For regular products, our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- For regular item (if qualified): Restocking fees of 15% are applied (for non-faulty goods returns or exchange to other items).
- *Pre-order items (if applicable): Restocking fees of 25% are applied (for non-faulty goods returns or exchange to other items).
- Special orders (Made to Order) are Non-exchange/ Non-Refundable
Shipping fees and duties (if have) are non-refundable*
*While we are unable to exchange items for alternative styles and colours, we are able to assist by ensuring a smooth return and refund, and then provide assistance with placing a new order for the preferred item. Please note any duties and taxes will be incurred again as per exchanges.
FOR EXCHANGES: Please also advise if you wish to have a refund or to exchange the merchandise for something else.